Personal Injury, Divorce & Criminal Law Attorneys Serving Cartersville, Calhoun, Dalton, Dallas and All of North Georgia
Attorneys who work for you when and where you need us
Since 1984, Perrotta, Cahn & Associates has provided legal solutions to clients throughout North Georgia. Whether your legal issue involves personal injury, civil rights, business disputes, divorce, crime, products liability or premises liability, the attorneys at Perrotta, Cahn & Associates are here to help.
We never forget for whom we work
We believe that your personal injury attorneys, family law attorneys or criminal law attorneys should work for you, not the other way around. We make your schedule our schedule. Our lawyers serve everyday working people. We’re available 24/7 for you, when and where we’re needed. We’re never too busy to respond to every contact — whether by telephone or email — within 24 hours. Every case we take is important and receives the firm’s most careful attention. It’s so important that we assign a dedicated paralegal to ensure that you receive the attention your case deserves and nothing falls through the cracks, ever. When you hire Perrotta, Cahn & Associates, you receive more than 100 years of combined experience from lawyers licensed in seven states. In short, we are:
- Capable and experienced — Each of our attorneys is fully licensed to practice law in their areas of concentration. Most have complementary bar admissions that allow them to practice in most jurisdictions where our clients need them.
- Attorneys’ attorneys — Many Perrotta, Cahn & Associates attorneys give back to the community by holding significant positions in local, state and national associations where their knowledge of the law and respected judgment is most valuable.
- Convenient to you — Wherever your location in North Georgia, chances are that we have an office near you. Our offices are in Cartersville, Calhoun, Dalton and Dallas.
- Respectful of our clients — You work hard, and so do we. For every case we take, our mission is to achieve the resolution our clients want. We listen to you and strategize the case with your input. Whether we settle the case or take it to trial, we never waver from achieving your goal.
Specific areas of our practice
The legal issues in Northern Georgia are as varied as its diverse people. When choosing a lawyer, you need one whose firm has the depth of experience and bench strength to address all issues from all angles. The law firm of Perrotta, Cahn & Associates practices extensively in these areas of concentration:
- Personal injury — Any injury to you is personal. That's how our personal injury attorneys approach such cases. Whether your injury results from negligence by a truck driver or other motorist, a dangerous condition on home or business premises, or any other injury that results from the wrongful conduct or a person or a business, we work hard to make sure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries.
- Professional malpractice — We represent people and their loved ones who have been badly injured or who have died as a result of the wrongful conduct of hospitals, medical practices, doctors, nurses, chiropractors, therapists and all other healthcare professionals.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect — We represent elderly and disabled persons and their loved ones who have suffered or died as a result of abuse, neglect or other wrongful conduct of staff members while they are residents in a nursing home, assisted living, rehabilitation facility or other long-term care facility. We work hard to protect such persons, and to obtain the monetary compensation that our clients deserve as a result of these types of wrongful actions.
- Wrongful death — We strive to get the money you deserve as compensation for a situation that should never have happened. There are many victims left in the wake of a wrongful death, and those victims have the right to recover damages. Our wrongful death attorneys work hard to obtain compensation for burial costs, medical care and replacement of lost income and other financial considerations involved.
- Workers compensation — We fight hard to protect the rights of our clients who have been injured on the job. We work hard to make sure that you receive all of the compensation that you are entitled to recover from your employer and their insurer so that you can return to work as quickly as possible.
- Civil rights — We represent persons who have been harmed by the wrongful actions of governmental entities and government officials. These include those who have been the victim of police misconduct.
- Criminal charges — Such allegations, no matter how unfounded, can irretrievably damage your reputation. Our criminal law attorneys fight to reduce the effect of every criminal accusation you may face, giving you back your life and your dignity as soon as possible.
- Divorce — Whether you are facing divorce, alimony, child custody, parents’ rights or grandparents’ rights issues, we stand beside you. Our divorce lawyers have the experience and background, along with the sensitivity, to protect your family law rights.
- Employment discrimination — If you have been the victim of a firing or other adverse employment decision on the basis of your race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, or pregnancy, we will fight hard to protect your rights, and to seek monetary compensation for the wrongful actions of employers.
- Business disputes — It is difficult to categorize all of the different types of criminal and wrongful conduct and disputes that can arise between people and businesses that interact on a daily basis, from disputes with retailers, insurance companies, vendors, contractors, customers — you name it. But when these disputes get out of hand, and you need aggressive representation to protect your interests or the interests of your business, we are here to help. Give us a call to discuss what we can do to help. We offer a free initial consultation for such matters.
- Bankruptcy - Please click here for more information pertaining to Bankruptcy.
Affordable attorneys experienced in divorce, criminal charges, wrongful death and personal injury issues
For almost 30 years, Perrotta, Cahn & Associates has represented businesses, families and individuals throughout Northern Georgia. Call the law firm of Perrotta, Cahn & Associates at 770.744.0879 or complete our Contact Us form. You can expect to hear from us within 24 hours.
In matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, civil rights and employment discrimination, we can most often work for you on a contingency fee basis, meaning that we will be paid only from the proceeds of any recovery you ultimately receive. In these instances, we will not seek any money up front from you.