People who are injured in car wrecks are often injured twice: first by a negligent driver and then by the insurance company.
Don't be a victim twice. At Perrotta & Cahn, Attorneys at Law, our lawyers are here to protect your interests and help you get your life back on track. With offices in Cartersville, Calhoun and Dalton, we represent accident victims in north Georgia and throughout the South. We are experienced in dealing with issues such as mechanical failure, negligence, texting, talking or operating a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Our lawyers handle all types of motor vehicle accident cases, including:
- Auto accidents: Car collisions can result in serious injuries that require months or even years of medical treatment or rehabilitation.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: Our lawyers understand the inner workings of the trucking industry and the safety regulations that are designed to keep our roads safe.
- Motorcycle wrecks: Drivers often fail to see motorcycles until it's too late.
- Bicycle and pedestrian injuries: When motorists fail to respect the right of bicyclists and pedestrians, we hold them responsible for the damages.
Helping You Get The Compensation You Need
Our lawyers will help you obtain compensation for damages such as:
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Temporary or permanent disability benefits
- Punitive damages where warranted
- Replacement or vehicle repair
Our attorneys will treat your case as if the car wreck happened to one of our own family members. To begin, a knowledgeable paralegal assigned to your case answers your questions and keeps you informed every step of the way. We will arrange meetings at your convenience and will always return your phone call or email within 24 hours.
Putting your needs first is the way that we at Perrotta & Cahn, Attorneys at Law, practice — it's how personal injury law should always be practiced. If we are handling your personal injury claim, we will also assist you with your vehicle damage claim at no cost.
Don't Wait To Start The Healing Process
If you or a loved one has been injured in any kind of motor vehicle accident, don't wait to take action. Pick up the phone and call 678-792-4816, or complete our online form.