As someone who has had more dealings with law firms than the average person, business as well as personal over the years, I can tell you with certainty this firm is excellent. What we liked most was the way they were straight forward, up front and confidante about what they could do and the outcome would be. They genuinely relate to their clients, have integrity, compassion and are not interested in running up the clock to waste your money. Again, than you Mr. Perrotta, Jason, Anthony and Cristina for your kindness and expertise.
D.B. – Acworth, GA
- Dear Mr. Johnson,
I want to thank you for the professional and effective service that you provided for me. After almost three years trying to get my divorce and custody issues resolved, I honestly couldn't see an end in sight. After seeing you, within no time, you ended all the worries and stress I was dealing with. I just can't thank you enough for all you did for my daughter and me. I had never met with a lawyer before where I wasn't nervous and stressed out. Not until I met you. You truly released a heavy burden and for that I express great gratitude. You also knew my situation (being a single Mom) and the financial burden I was under. I wish you well and just wanted you to know that your charisma saved me.
Sincerely, D.M.F. - Cartersville, GA
- Thank you Tony P for being a wonderful blessing and friend to our family. In all my 68 years, I have never met a kinder person. With love,
P.H. – Rydal, GA
- Dear Tony, Thank you for your selfless commitment to our family. Please know that I will never take advantage of your generosity. I perish the thought of where we would be without you. Even after every dime is paid to you, we will eternally be in your debt. Warmest regards,
T.C.H. – Athens, GA
- Thank you so much Tony. I appreciate all that you have done. May God bless you. Tell Wendy thanks also.
R – Cartersville, GA
- Tony, Thank you! Poor B … was so wound up I thought he was going to burst. Thank you for giving him good, accurate information. In Christ,
F.D.S. – Cartersville, GA
- Mr. Perrotta, I'm sure you hear this all the time and hope that you can take another letter of gratitude. Our case pales in comparison to other issues that go on in the world today, but in our eyes and for our future, it is monumental. We are so joyous that this phase has ended favorably, and are sure that you will be well prepared if this goes further. Needless to say, you will be highly recommended if/when we are asked about attorneys. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.
R.C. – Marietta, GA
- Tony, my life is more peaceful than it has ever been. Thank you for all you did to help make it so. I'm forever grateful. Merry Christmas,
S – Cartersville, GA
- Dear Tony, Thanks again for your hard work in helping me to protect my little girls. You have given me my life back. I will always be in your debt. Regards,
T.L. – Cartersville, GA
- I came to Tony Perrotta needing help in the worst kind of way. My daughter had lost her daughters into DFACS care. I wanted them to live with me, but DFACS literally refused to allow this to happen. I decided that my best option was to adopt my grandbabies before they were adopted by strangers. Between Tony Perrotta, Tony Heaton, and scores of other paralegals and almost two years of fighting, my petition for adoption was granted. I can never thank Mr. Perrotta and his staff enough for everything he/they did for me and my girls.
Laura F. – Cartersville, GA
- I just want to thank Tony Perrotta for helping me with my issues. I work the midnight shift and arrived early for a morning meeting (before the firm opened). Tony was arriving early and asked me to come on in. We concluded our consultation before my scheduled appointment time. I also want to thank Anthony Heaton for recommending Mr. Perrotta to me. I highly recommend Perrotta & Cahn to anyone for their law needs.
Mark T. – Marietta, GA
- TOP NOTCH! These folks share the ups and downs of the emotional rollercoaster of Family Law and practice with fervent regard of each of their clients. My best…
Kimberly G. – Cartersville, GA