Founded in 1982, Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC has long been dedicated to protecting the rights of everyday people throughout North Georgia and all of the South. Collectively, our attorneys bring nearly 100 years of combined experience to their practice, as well as an extensive, proven track record of success in a wide range of legal matters. Whether you have been injured by the negligence of another, were accused of a serious crime, or are currently navigating a divorce or civil dispute, our team is ready to advocate tirelessly for you.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we are known throughout North Georgia and the South as trial lawyers who get results for our clients. Whether you are dealing with an accident-related injury, divorce, child custody dispute, criminal charges, DUI or other legal concern, we are here to protect your interests and your future.
At a time when many lawyers avoid the courtroom, we try cases regularly—and we have a long track record of success at trial. Our success in trying cases means that our lawyers are often able to obtain favorable outcomes outside the courtroom, as well. Most importantly, we listen to you and strategize your case with your input. Whether our lawyers resolve the case through negotiation or proceed to trial,we never waver from achieving your goal.
We handle an array of complex legal matters across a range of practice areas. Our North Georgia attorneys bring extensive experience and an in-depth understanding of the law to each of these areas of practice, along with a commitment to serving the unique needs of every individual client.
Our practice areas include:
- Personal Injury: We represent those injured by the careless, reckless, and wrongful conduct of others. Our personal injury attorneys handle all types of cases, including claims involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home injuries, premises liability, workers’ compensation, and wrongful death.
- Criminal Defense: Our criminal defense attorneys provide immediate, aggressive representation to those accused of a wide variety of criminal offenses, including driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI), drug offenses, and violent crimes. We build powerful defenses to protect our clients’ rights and fight tirelessly for the best possible outcome in every case.
- Family Law: The family law attorneys at Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC offer highly personalized legal solutions for those navigating an array of legal challenges, including adoption, divorce, child support, modifications and enforcement, child custody, and more. We also assist with issues involving fathers’ rights and grandparents’ rights, among others.
- Civil Litigation: We have extensive experience handling all types of civil disputes and litigation-related matters. Our knowledgeable attorneys can assist you whether you are facing a business or employment dispute, breach of contract, shareholder disagreement, land use matter, or similar civil law issue.
- Probate: Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC can assist you in navigating your state’s probate system. We have helped numerous clients—including family members of the deceased, as well as estate administrators and executors—successfully carry out an individual’s will, undergo probate without the existence of a will, and handle related matters.
Regardless of the legal issue you are facing, you can rely on the team at Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC to help you understand your rights and options. We take the time to get to know each of our clients on a personal level—when you trust our North Georgia attorneys with your case, you can expect to receive the attentive support, counsel, and guidance you deserve.
Anthony Perrotta is the Founder and Senior Partner of Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC. Born and raised in New York, Tony moved to Georgia in 1976 to attend Emory University. It was during this time that he made the decision to make Georgia his home. He has been practicing law in north Georgia since 1982.
Robert W. Lamb is the lead attorney in Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC's successful personal injury department. Mr. Lamb has been in practice for 31 years during which time he has continued to handle personal injury cases of all types. In general, our firm represents all persons who have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of others.
Jason Johnson was born and raised in Georgia, he graduated with high honors from Kennesaw State University, earning his bachelor’s degree in political science. He received his juris doctorate from Mercer University School of Law in 2006. Jason has focused his practice on criminal defense, and all aspects of family law including divorce, alimony, child custody, and property division.
Zack MooreBio coming soon!View Profile
Finding the right attorney is an important but often overwhelming task. How can you know that the firm you’re hiring has your best interests at heart?
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we do everything with our clients in mind. Your needs, concerns, and goals will always be at the forefront, and we will always work to ensure you feel comfortable and confident with the direction of your case. Our team is happy to answer your questions at any stage of the legal process; we want to make sure you have the information you need to make empowered decisions about your future.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we are known for our aggressive and relentless approach to protecting our clients’ rights. We don’t back down from even the toughest of challenges, even when it means taking your case to trial. Our attorneys have extensive trial experience and have consistently secured the results our clients needed—and deserved.
No matter how complex your case may be, we are ready to fight for you. Call (770) 637-7603 or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
Personal Attention from Your Attorney
Spanish & English Services Available
Nearly a Century of Combined Experience
Aggressive Representation Fighting for You