1. We will always provide you with top-quality legal services that strive to be as good as or better than super-advertiser law firms.
2. If we take your case, we guarantee that we will charge you legal fees that are lower than the super-advertisers will charge for the same services.
3. We will not farm your legal matters out to some far-off “associated” law firm that you didn’t hire.
4. We will not forget who you are, treat you like a number, pass you off to untrained and under-experienced staff attorneys, or rotate your case through an endless number of staff members that you do not know.
5. We won’t force you to run through a maze of “partnered” doctors who run up unnecessary medical bills and then force you to pay the doctors with your money before your case ends.
6. We will not dump your case just because your case becomes more difficult, litigation becomes necessary, or the defense refuses to pay you quickly.
7. We will never keep the money that was meant to compensate you for your harm so that we can fund a multi-million-dollar television or billboard empire.
8. We will take your calls around the clock because we know that accidents don’t happen at convenient times.
9. We won’t lie to you and over-evaluate your case to keep you as a client.
10. We won’t threaten, intimidate, or lie to you to keep our counsel if you change your mind and want to work with another law firm instead.
11. We won’t run up unnecessary expenses and then force you to pay them out of your settlement, award, or recovery.
If you have been injured or harmed by the wrongful actions of another person or business, then Georgia law allows you to seek a monetary award to compensate you. Due to the difficulties and complexities of these claims, most should only be handled by a professional injury attorney. That raises an important question, though: “How does a personal injury attorney get paid?”
Usually, a personal injury attorney is paid a contingency fee. This agreement means they are paid by collecting a percentage of the settlement or award money that you were supposed to collect to compensate you for your harm and losses. Many attorneys require a contingency fee percentage between 40-50%, which means they could be walking away with half of what you were supposed to get for all that you’ve been through! Imagine that you are badly injured in a car accident, settle for $100,000, and then only end up with $50,000.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we don’t think taking that much from a client’s much-needed compensation is fair. We’re trying something new: We are proud to offer top-quality legal services at contingency fees that are much lower than what most other law firms offer. Even if your case is highly complex and requires a lot of legal work, we promise to keep our contingency fees low, so you can keep a fair amount of the compensation that you deserve. We are here to help you and build our reputation, not get rich quick by charging exorbitant contingency fees as many others law firms do!
Come talk to us about your injuries and the accident that caused them. Let us show you that there is a better way to get legal counsel without draining the compensation that should rightfully be yours.
Already have an attorney? Already sign a fee contract? You’re not trapped. You have the right to change your mind. If they are going to take too much of your money, come talk to us. We guarantee that if we take your case, then will charge a lower contingency fee than the other attorney while still delivering outstanding legal services.
Is this crazy? No, it’s our way of standing up to do the right thing in the face of the community of injury lawyers who work to fill their bank accounts at the expense of their clients. Ultimately, it is our goal to force the entire personal injury law industry to be reasonable and lower its fees and stop enriching itself on the backs of its injured clients. We’re not worried if this makes other law firms hate us. We will wear their resentment as a badge of honor as we do what is right for you.
Come talk to the legal team that cares about you first, not the dollar bill. Call (770) 637-7603.
Pay for Legal Services, Not Ad Campaigns
You’ve probably seen a lot of big television and billboard ads for injury attorneys. Have you ever thought about how a law firm can afford to buy an ad during the Super Bowl or next to a major highway? They don’t pay for it, their clients do! Attorneys that spend big on unnecessary ads charge their clients bigger contingency fees to fund it.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, you pay for our legal services, not our ad campaigns. We keep our contingency fees low and your hopes high. We see a better way to represent the wrongfully injured, and we want to make sure other law firms follow our lead.
Top-Quality Law Services, Much Lower Fees – That’s Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC.
Anthony Perrotta is the Founder and Senior Partner of Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC. Born and raised in New York, Tony moved to Georgia in 1976 to attend Emory University. It was during this time that he made the decision to make Georgia his home. He has been practicing law in north Georgia since 1982.
Robert W. Lamb is the lead attorney in Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC's successful personal injury department. Mr. Lamb has been in practice for 31 years during which time he has continued to handle personal injury cases of all types. In general, our firm represents all persons who have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of others.
Jason Johnson was born and raised in Georgia, he graduated with high honors from Kennesaw State University, earning his bachelor’s degree in political science. He received his juris doctorate from Mercer University School of Law in 2006. Jason has focused his practice on criminal defense, and all aspects of family law including divorce, alimony, child custody, and property division.
Zack MooreBio coming soon!View Profile
G OGreyson Oswalt-Smith
Greyson was born and raised in Rome, Georgia. In 2013, he enrolled at Georgia Highlands College and transferred to Kennesaw State University to earn his Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, magna cum laude, in 2018. While pursuing his education, Greyson served as a Non-Commissioned Officer and Intelligence Analyst in the United States Army Reserves for six years.
After earning his undergraduate degree, Greyson went on to attend Florida State University’s College of Law, graduating in 2022. While in law school, he represented Florida State University as a member of the Trial Team in national trial advocacy competitions and was a Staff Editor for the Florida State University Law Review. During the Summer of 2021, Greyson worked as a Summer Associate at the firm and returned in December of 2021 to work full-time.
Greyson’s primary practice area is criminal defense; however, he also engages in civil litigation and probate matters. Greyson is experienced in the courtroom having conducted jury trials, civil hearings, and other major court appearances.
Personal Attention from Your Attorney
Spanish & English Services Available
Nearly a Century of Combined Experience
Aggressive Representation Fighting for You