Protecting Your Future
Founded in 1982, Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC is committed to helping individuals and families navigate all types of complex legal matters. Whether you have been injured due to the careless or reckless conduct of another, need help filing for divorce or resolving a legal dispute, or have been accused of a criminal offense, you can count on our team to aggressively protect your rights.
Together, our attorneys have nearly a century of combined legal experience. We are known for our tireless approach to litigation and our willingness to go to trial. Our attorneys have successfully tried thousands of cases throughout Georgia and the South; learn how we can help you fight to protect your rights and your future.
Call (770) 637-7603 or contact us online to request an initial consultation with one of our experienced and compassionate attorneys in Calhoun.
Cases We Handle
Our attorneys are extensively experienced in a wide range of civil and criminal matters, including but not limited to:
- Personal Injury: We are proud to represent individuals who have suffered severe bodily injuries, as well as the surviving family members of those wrongfully killed, throughout Gordon County and the nearby areas. Our personal injury practice includes complex claims involving car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, large truck collisions, premises liability, nursing home injuries, wrongful death, and more.
- Criminal Defense: Our legal team provides aggressive, personalized representation to those accused of all types of criminal offenses, including misdemeanors and felonies. Throughout our many years in practice, we have successfully defended clients against serious drug charges, driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs (DUI), violent crimes, and more.
- Family Law: Our family lawyers offer compassionate legal support and creative solutions tailored to the unique dynamics of each individual client’s family and current situation. Our family law practice includes cases involving contested and uncontested divorce, high net-worth divorce, alimony/spousal support, asset division, adoption, child custody, child support, fathers’ rights, grandparents’ rights, and more.
- Civil Litigation: We can assist you if you are facing any non-criminal legal matter. Our attorneys are well-versed in all types of civil litigation, including cases involving alleged breach of contract, employment disputes, wage and hour claims, real estate transactions, shareholder disagreements, personal injury lawsuits, medical malpractice claims, class actions, mass torts, and more.
- Probate: When someone passes away in Georgia, their combined assets and debts—or “estate”—must typically be distributed under court supervision. This process is known as probate. Our firm can assist you in navigating the probate process, ensuring that you meet all requirements and follow the necessary steps. We also represent clients in contesting estate administration, distribution, and probate-related matters.
In every case, our goal is to not only protect our clients’ rights but also to ensure that their best interests are kept at the forefront of their cases. We always seek the best possible outcome, even when that means going to trial.
"Tony Perrotta is an amazing attorney. He makes himself available to help you with any need or concern you have."Meleigha Passley
"Jason Johnson is the best attorney hands down in our book! We have had several attorneys in Bartow to handle our situation with custody. He knew exactly what to do/say. He was always answering our ..."Amanda Evans
"I can’t thank Jason and his staff enough for what they’ve done for me. I am very grateful for them and couldn’t be happier with my decision to have them represent me."Anthony Costello
"Mr Anthony Perrotta and Mr Greyson Oswalt-Smith are the absolute best! I absolutely cannot recommend them enough, they jumped on my case from day one, gave me updates every step of the way and truly made me feel like they were there specifically for me and"Tim Vandyke
"I went through a tough divorce and custody battle for my son. Jason Johnson exuded both professionalism and stability throughout the entire process."Thaddeus Wilson
Finding the right attorney for your case is an important—but often overwhelming—task. It’s important that you take the time to meet your potential attorney and ask any questions you may have about your case, their experience, and how the law applies to your situation.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we begin by meeting with our clients one-on-one for a complete consultation and case evaluation. During this initial meeting, we can answer your questions and provide additional information specific to your case. We take the time to get to know our potential clients, listen to their stories, and learn about their particular legal goals. From there, we are able to share how we can help, as well as what you can expect from the legal process.
When you choose Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, you choose a team that:
- Genuinely cares about you and your future
- Has the experience and know-how to effectively pursue your case
- Will aggressively represent your rights
- Litigates cases and goes to trial when necessary
- Has a long, proven track record of success
- Can help you face any legal challenge
We are passionate about standing up for everyday people and leveling the playing field in a system that often favors the already powerful. Our Calhoun attorneys have a long history of serving individuals and families throughout Gordon County and the nearby areas, and we are known as a team that won’t back down from even the toughest of challenges.
We invite you to reach out to us today to learn how we can help you with your personal injury, criminal defense, family law, or civil litigation matter. Our bilingual attorneys and staff can assist you in English or Spanish, and we are happy to address any concerns you may have during a confidential consultation and case evaluation.
Get in touch with us today at (770) 637-7603 or contact us online to get started.
Personal Attention from Your Attorney
Spanish & English Services Available
Nearly a Century of Combined Experience
Aggressive Representation Fighting for You