Serving Bartow County & Beyond
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we have been proudly representing individuals, families, and businesses throughout Bartow County since 1982. Our dedicated legal team has nearly 100 years of combined experience navigating an array of complex legal matters—and winning the results our clients need to heal and move forward with their lives. We have tried thousands of cases, and we have what it takes to effectively advocate for you.
Whether you have been injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence or wrongful conduct of another, are facing serious criminal charges or dealing with a civil legal dispute, or if you are navigating a complex family law or probate matter, turn to the team at Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC. We are ready to fight tirelessly to protect your rights and continued best interests, even if that means taking your case to trial.
Schedule your initial consultation and case evaluation with a member of our legal team today. Call (770) 637-7603 or reach us online using our secure contact form.
Our Practice Areas
At our office in Cartersville, GA, we provide personalized legal representation for a variety of criminal and civil issues.
Our practice areas include the following:
- Personal Injury: Our attorneys proudly represent people from all walks of life who have suffered severe and even life-changing injuries due to the careless, reckless, and wrongful conduct of others. We handle all types of personal injury claims, including cases involving car accidents, motorcycle crashes, large commercial truck collisions, nursing home injuries, premises liability, wrongful death, and more. Our goal is to not only protect your rights but also secure the maximum compensation you are owed so that you can get back on your feet.
- Criminal Defense: If you or someone you care about has been accused of a crime, Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC can help. We aggressively defend against all types of state and federal charges, including both misdemeanors and felonies. Our criminal defense experience includes a broad range of cases, including those involving charges for various drug offenses, driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs (DUI), violent crimes, and more. We strive to help our clients avoid harsh penalties that could jeopardize their freedom, their reputations, and their futures.
- Family Law: Whether you are considering filing for divorce, seeking primary custody of your children, or need help enforcing a court order, the family law team at Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC is here to guide you through the legal process. We handle all types of complex family matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, adoption, fathers’ rights, grandparents’ rights, post-decree modifications, enforcements, and more. Trust our team to protect your rights and advocate tirelessly for your best interests.
- Civil Litigation: When you’re facing a complex legal dispute or a disagreement with another person or party, we can help. Our civil litigation lawyers handle a wide range of non-criminal legal matters, including business law, employment law, real estate law, landlord-tenant law, family law, and personal injury law claims. We utilize a customized approach, tailoring our legal strategies to the unique details of each individual case. This helps us protect the rights of our clients while simultaneously pursuing personalized and effective solutions on their behalf.
- Probate: Our attorneys in Cartersville handle all types of probate and estate administration-related matters. Whether you are the executor of an estate that must pass through probate, or you wish to contest an estate-related issue, our team can help you navigate the legal process. Our attorneys are familiar with Georgia’s estate administration and probate laws and can help ensure you do not make any mistakes during this process. We can even assist you with estate planning to avoid probate and protect your legacy.
Throughout our decades in practice, we have earned a reputation for providing compassionate, personalized client service. We are also known for our aggressive approach to litigation and our willingness to go to trial. At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we won’t back down from even the toughest of legal challenges, and we never settle cases for less than we truly believe our clients deserve.
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Tony Perrotta is an amazing attorney. He makes himself available to help you with any need or concern you have."Meleigha Passley
"Jason Johnson is the best attorney hands down in our book! We have had several attorneys in Bartow to handle our situation with custody. He knew exactly what to do/say. He was always answering our ..."Amanda Evans
"I can’t thank Jason and his staff enough for what they’ve done for me. I am very grateful for them and couldn’t be happier with my decision to have them represent me."Anthony Costello
"Mr Anthony Perrotta and Mr Greyson Oswalt-Smith are the absolute best! I absolutely cannot recommend them enough, they jumped on my case from day one, gave me updates every step of the way and truly made me feel like they were there specifically for me and"Tim Vandyke
"I went through a tough divorce and custody battle for my son. Jason Johnson exuded both professionalism and stability throughout the entire process."Thaddeus Wilson
Experience the Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC Difference
Finding the right attorney for your case doesn’t have to be difficult. When you choose Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, you get an entire legal team on your side, one that is ready to fight for you, your rights, and your future.
Our firm offers:
- Personal, one-on-one support from your attorney
- Attentive and consistent communication
- Compassionate, empathetic legal counsel
- Aggressive advocacy in and out of the courtroom
- Innovative, personalized legal strategies
- Solutions tailored to your unique needs, concerns, and goals
- A collaborative approach to resolving your case
- Spanish-language legal services
Our firm was built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and trust. Today, we remain committed to these core principles and to succeeding in not only protecting our clients’ rights but also securing the results they need to move forward with their lives.
Contact us online or call our office at (770) 637-7603 to speak to one of our Cartersville attorneys about your case. Hablamos español.
Meet Our Team
Personal Attention from Your Attorney
Spanish & English Services Available
Nearly a Century of Combined Experience
Aggressive Representation Fighting for You