Attorneys in Dalton
Helping You Navigate the Legal System
If you are dealing with a serious bodily injury, a criminal accusation, family law matter, or civil dispute, you are likely feeling a significant amount of stress. Navigating the legal process can be extremely challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we help clients in Dalton, Whitfield County, and all of Georgia and the South in an array of legal areas. We have what it takes to effectively advocate for you, and we will always strive to secure the best possible outcome on your behalf.
Types of Cases We Handle at Our Dalton, GA Office
With multiple offices located throughout Georgia, we proudly represent the varied legal needs of clients statewide. At our Dalton location, we provide the same level of personalized attention and dedicated legal representation that we’ve become known for since our firm’s founding in 1982.
Our practice includes:
- Personal Injury: We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of the injured and the families of those wrongfully killed. Our personal injury practice includes cases involving motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse, slips and falls, wrongful death, and more.
- Criminal Defense: We provide aggressive, powerful defense on behalf of those accused of all types of crimes, including various drug offenses, driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs (DUI), and violent crimes.
- Family Law: Our compassionate family law attorneys can assist you in navigating the divorce process, seeking sole physical and/or legal custody of your child, or requesting post-decree modifications or enforcements of court orders.
- Civil Litigation: If you need assistance with a non-criminal legal matter, turn to our civil litigation lawyers. We offer innovative, customized legal strategies and solutions to a variety of civil disputes, and we are not afraid to go to trial.
- Probate: Probate, or the process of distributing an estate after the death of the estate owner, can be a complex, costly, and time-consuming process. Trust our probate attorneys to guide you through this process and ensure your rights are protected.
Together, our attorneys have almost a century of combined experience. We are here to answer your questions and guide you through the legal process, providing the personal attention and support you deserve every step of the way.
"Tony Perrotta is an amazing attorney. He makes himself available to help you with any need or concern you have."Meleigha Passley
"Jason Johnson is the best attorney hands down in our book! We have had several attorneys in Bartow to handle our situation with custody. He knew exactly what to do/say. He was always answering our ..."Amanda Evans
"I can’t thank Jason and his staff enough for what they’ve done for me. I am very grateful for them and couldn’t be happier with my decision to have them represent me."Anthony Costello
"Mr Anthony Perrotta and Mr Greyson Oswalt-Smith are the absolute best! I absolutely cannot recommend them enough, they jumped on my case from day one, gave me updates every step of the way and truly made me feel like they were there specifically for me and"Tim Vandyke
"I went through a tough divorce and custody battle for my son. Jason Johnson exuded both professionalism and stability throughout the entire process."Thaddeus Wilson
We understand the importance of being consistently available to our clients. When you have questions about your case or concerns about your legal rights, you need to know that your legal team will answer your call or respond right away.
At Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC, we prioritize client communication and satisfaction above all else. We want to make sure that your experience with our legal team is a good one, which is why we go above and beyond to respond immediately to all calls and inquiries, clearly explain your legal options, and work directly with you to devise a plan based on the facts of your case. We recognize that our clients are real people—that’s why we never treat you as just another case. Instead, you can expect to receive a high level of personalized, attentive, and compassionate service when you choose our Dalton attorneys for your legal needs.
We are proud to offer our clients:
- Nearly 100 years of combined experience
- Personal attention and reliable communication
- Direct, one-on-one contact with your attorney
- Aggressive advocacy, in and out of the courtroom
- A consistent and reliable experience working with our firm
- Fast response times to all calls, emails, and inquiries
- Spanish-language services (hablamos español)
Our attorneys are extremely good at what they do. We have earned a reputation for winning the results our clients need, and we have successfully tried thousands of cases throughout Georgia and the South. When you need an aggressive legal team that will fight for you, turn to Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC.
Personal Attention from Your Attorney
Spanish & English Services Available
Nearly a Century of Combined Experience
Aggressive Representation Fighting for You