Robert W. Lamb is the lead attorney in Perrotta, Lamb & Johnson, LLC's successful personal injury department. Mr. Lamb has been in practice for 31 years during which time he has continued to handle personal injury cases of all types. In general, our firm represents all persons who have been harmed by the wrongful conduct of others.
Mr. Lamb represents people and their families who have been injured or killed in automobile, truck, and motorcycle collisions, injured by dangerous conditions on business and personal premises and injured due to dangerous products. We also represent persons and families that have been injured or killed as a result of professional malpractice, including those who have been injured by the wrongful conduct of doctors and other medical professionals; and in particular, persons who have been the victims of injuries, abuse and neglect in a nursing home or other long-term care facility.
Mr. Lamb represents persons who are harmed by the wrongful conduct of government officials and those who have been the victim of civil rights violations. We also represent persons who have suffered on-the-job injuries, as well as those who have been the victim of discriminatory employment practices.
Mr. Lamb spent the first decade of his career primarily representing defendants in civil lawsuits at the behest of large corporations and insurance companies. This affords him a unique perspective in evaluating and litigating cases on behalf of individuals and their families against businesses and the insurance industry, and he has done so exclusively for twenty years.
Mr. Lamb is a 1991 graduate of Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law. He received his A.B. Degree, cum laude, from the University of Georgia in 1988.
He is admitted to practice in all Georgia state courts and in the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court where he has had an extensive appellate practice. He is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and in the Eleventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. Mr. Lamb is admitted to practice in all of the trial courts, including the circuit courts and chancery courts of the state of Tennessee, as well as the Tennessee Supreme Court and the Tennessee Court of Appeals.
Mr. Lamb is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia, and the Cartersville Bar Association. He is also a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association in which he serves on that organization’s Amicus Committee which enters appearances in Georgia’s appellate courts on legal issues of great importance on behalf of all injured persons in our state.
Areas of practice:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Injuries on business and private premises
- Medical and nursing malpractice
- Legal and other professional malpractice
- Nursing home and long-term care facility injuries, harm, abuse and neglect
- Injuries resulting from faulty products
- Employment injuries
- Employment discrimination
- Government civil rights violations
Litigation percentage: 100% of practice devoted to litigation
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit,
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia,
- Supreme Court of Georgia,
- Georgia Court of Appeals,
- Superior and State Courts and all other courts in the State of Georgia,
- The Supreme Court of Tennessee,
- The Tennessee Court of Appeals,
- Circuit and Chancery Courts and all other state courts in Tennessee
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Juris Doctorate in 1991.
- University of Georgia, A.B. degree, cum laude in 1988.
Professional associations and memberships:
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, member
- GTLA Amicus Committee, member
- Bartow County Bar Association, member